Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Naturalist Intelligence Presentation

I have used google docs presentation a couple of times now and found it to be extremely easy to use. I figured out the entire presentation on my own and had no problems with the format, entering the content onto the slides and adding some pictures. Terah and I also used screentoaster to do our voice over for our Naturalist Intelligence podcast (we needed some help with screentoaster). Interestingly, I also happened to be in a group for ed tech that chose google docs presentation. I am sure I will use google docs presentation in preparing some lessons in the future. I will also use screentoaster now that I have figured it out. I'm certain the issues that I had getting screentoaster going was operator error more than anything. :o)

1 comment:

  1. Outstanding presentation, and agreed --- I think you grow to love this tool.

    ReplyDelete